The Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) is conducted in the State of Chhattisgarh. Hence, it is known as the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG-TET or CGTET). As a matter of fact, the RTE Act 2009 directs the Chhattisgarh State to ensure the quality requirement for the recruitment of teachers from Primary Stage to Higher primary Stage.
Any person in Chhattisgarh recruited as a teacher in a government school must go through the CGTET successfully. Therefore, Chhattisgarh TET 2020 will helps to check the ability to meet the challenges of teaching at all levels of schooling.
In addition, the main objective of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) to conducted Chhattisgarh TET 2020 is to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primar (Class I to Class V) teacher and Upper primary (VI to Class VIII) teacher.
CG TET 2020 Notification
The Govt. of Chhattisgarh has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) to the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (in Hindi छत्तीसगढ़ व्यावसायिक परीक्षा मण्डल) is also known as CGVyapam, Raipur. CG TET is a national level standard and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process in various government schools in Chhattisgarh state.
In General, the Chhattisgarh TET 2020 Notification will release by the CGVyapam. The board is already published the CGTET Notification for the third time. You may also check out other TET 2020 Notification alert.
- Name: Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Abbreviate: CG-TET or CGTET
- Administrative Body: CGVyapam, Raipur
- Exam Type: Teachers Recuirment
- Post Name: Lower primary and Upper primary
- State: Chhattisgarh
- Date of Notification: 16/01/2019
- Application Starts: 17-01-2019 to 03-02-2019
- Admission Card Available on 1st March 2019 onwards
- Date of Examinations: 10-03-2019
- TET Result date: by 25th July (Expected)
- TET Next Exam Date: May 2020(Tentative)
Type of CG TET Exam 2020
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVyapam) conducted Chhattisgarh TET which is categorized into two types of paper. Therefore, each written exam is held for a different level of primary teacher recruitment in Chhattisgarh state.
- Paper 1 Exam: Primary Stage Teacher i.e. Class I-V
- Paper 2 Exam: Upper Primary Teacher i.e.Class VI-VIII
CG TET 2020 Application Form
- Currently, the submission of application form is not open yet. As soon as, we have the information regarding the CG TET Application we will update here. However, you must know how to apply TET application form online without any mistake.
- Before you apply for the Chhattisgarh TET you must read the CGTET Notification 2020 very carefully. The details TET exam eligibility is given there along with the guideline of application form submission online.
CG TET Eligibility 2020:
There is no age limit to appear for CGTET exam, the minimum educational qualification for paper 1 and paper 2 is given below.
- For Class I-V (Paper – I): PUC/ Sr Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed /4th-year B.El.Ed/ 2- year D.Ed (Special Education).
- For Class VI-VIII (Paper – II): B.A / B.Sc Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR 10+2 with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4– year Bachelor in Elementary Education(B.El.Ed)/B.A.Ed /B.Sc.Ed/B.Ed. (Special Education).
- For Classes I – VIII (Paper – I & II): If you are fit(eligible) for CG TET Paper II then you are automatically eligible for both Papers.
Relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks in minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be permitted to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
CG TET Syllabus 2020
The details of CG TET 2020 Syllabus (for Paper 1, Paper 2) is designed by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. The expert of the CGVyapam has released the syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2. Therefore, you can view the detailed syllabus of CG TET on the following link: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Each paper will be of two and a half hour duration and a total of 150 questions will be asked. Each question will be of one mark. There will be no negative marking on the wrong answers.
- There will be two papers of the Test. Candidates qualifying the first paper will be eligible for teaching in classes one to five. In the same way, candidates qualifying the second paper will be eligible to teach in classes 6 to 8.
- Note —A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (class I to V VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers ( Paper I and Paper Il).
- All the questions will be asked in two languages (Hindi and English). The first language will be Hindi and the second language will be English.
CG TET Admit Card 2020
- The Admit Card of CG TET is officially referred to as “Hall Ticket“. In general, the admit card is available just before 15days from the date of examination.
- Whenever the CG TET Admit Card is available, the candidates may download their CGTET 2020 Admit Card using Registration Number from department website cgvyapam.cgstate.gov.in. Check the admit card very carefully, if you found any incorrect information then you must contact with the CGVyapam helpline number.
- All the candidate must bring the CG TET Admit Card 2020 at the examination center. The authority will not permit you to sit for the examination unless you have the valid admit card.
CG TET Answer Key 2020
- In general, the Chhattisgarh TET Answer key for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is published online. If you are searching CGTET answer keys then you should know the CG TET Answer Key 2019 will be published just after the examination date. However, the publication of the answer key may take 30 days.
- All the CG TET Answers Keys 2020 is likely to be uploaded at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Therefore, all candidates can download TET answer keys in PDF format.
CG TET Result 2020
- The Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test result is very important to qualify for the appointment of teachers in Chhattisgarh state. According to the CGTET 2020 notification, “if you scored minimum 60% marks, then you will be treated as “Qualified” else you can re-attempt the TET exam until you qualify the Chhattisgarh TET successfully.
- However, the Chhattisgarh government will issue a certificate to only qualified candidates. This certificate is valid for seven years. Hence, you may apply for teaching jobs for next seven years without re-appearing in Chhattisgarh TET exam.
Last Updated on