KAR TET Result 2019 Check sts.karnataka.gov.in/TET/ Result 2019: Recently, the Government of Karnataka conducted the Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) in Karnataka state hence it is called KAR TET. The notification was published on 05-12-2018. The KAR TET Result 2018 (Date of Examination: 03.02.2019) is likely to be published in March 2019. As a matter of fact, the schooleducation.kar.nic.in TET Result can be checked online. The Karnataka TET Result 2018 for Paper-1, Paper-2 will publish on the same date.
KAR TET Result 2019
The Govt. of Karnataka has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) to the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC), Office of the Commissioner of public instruction, Bangalore.
There will be two Result of KARTET 2019 Exam:
- Paper -I Result for Primary Stage. LPS teachers Class I to Class V.
- Paper- II Result for Higher primary Stage Class VI to Class VIII.
KAR TET Result 2019 Date
In general, the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC) takes a maximum of sixty days to publish the TET result online. Moreover, the KARTET 2017 written test examination for Paper 1 and Paper 2 was held on February 2, 2017. As a result, the KARTET results were released on the 25th of March 2017.
In addition, in 2019 the examination was held on 03-02-2019. Therefore, the KARTET Result should be published by April 2019. More precisely, The Karnataka TET Result 2018 likely to be announced between 20th April to 25th April 2019.
The Karnataka TET 2019 Result was released on 10/03/2019.
Check sts.karnataka.gov.in/TET/ Result 2019
As soon as the Karnataka TET result is published at schooleducation.kar.nic.in candidates may view their Paper I and Paper II result and marks statement.
- Go to the official website for the state’s Department of Public Instruction (schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- At the top menu click on “C A CELL”.
- Now CAC TET notification page will appear.
- Looks for “KARTET 2018 Result” and click on it.
- Now schooleducation.kar.nic.in KAR TET Result 2019 page will open
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth in the field provided.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
FQA (frequently questioned answers)
Can I get the KAR TET Certificate?
- Yes, only if you qualified for the Examinations.
How do I get the KARTET marksheet?
- The candidates appearing in KARTET will be issued a Marks Statement. Marksheet will be issued for all candidates even you not qualified.
Can I get Karnataka TET Duplicate Marksheet?
- Candidates can get a duplicate copy of the Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying Rs.1000/- fees by way of Demand Draft in favour of “SPECIAL OFFICER, CAC, BANGALORE ” drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at BANGALORE:
What is the Pass Marks of KARTET Exam?
- The Candidates have to score the minimum of 60% marks and 55% for SC / ST / C-I. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued an Eligibility Certificate.
Is Issue of Certificates means confirmation of teacher appointment?
- NO, it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
What is the Validity Period of KARTET qualifying certificate?
- It is validated for Seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
Where I can apply for Teacher Jobs?
- If you are qualified then you shall apply to schools of the Karnataka Government.
Schools owned and managed by the State Government / local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government.
Last Updated on