The Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) is conducted in the State of Karnataka. Hence, it is known as the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR-TET or KARTET). As a matter of fact, the RTE Act 2009 directs the Karnataka State to ensure the quality requirement for the recruitment of teachers from Primary Stage to Higher primary Stage.
Any person in Karnataka recruited as a teacher in a government school must go through the KARTET successfully. Therefore, Karnataka TET 2020 will helps to check the ability to meet the challenges of teaching at all levels of schooling.
In addition, the main objective to conducted Karnataka TET 2020 examination is to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Primary Stage. LPS teachers Class I to Class V and Higher primary Stage Class VI to Class VIII.
Karnataka TET 2020 Notification
The Govt. of Karnataka has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) to the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC), Office of the Commissioner of public instruction, Bangalore. KTET is a national standard and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process in various government schools in Kerala.
In General, the Karnataka TET 2020 Notification will release by the CAC, Bangalore. You may also check out other TET 2020 Notification alert.
- Name: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test
- Abbreviate: KAR-TET or KARTET
- Administrative Body: Centralised Admission Cell (CAC),
- Exam Type: Teachers Recuirment
- Post Name: LPS teachers and Std. I to Std VIII teacher.
- State: Karnataka
- Date of Notification: 05/12/2018
- Application Starts: 05/12/2018 to 25/12/2018
- Admission Card Available on 23/01/201
- Date of Examinations: 03/02/2019
- TET Result date: by 25th April (Expected)
- TET Next Exam Date: March 2020(Tentative)
Type of KAR TET Exam 2020
The Centralised Admission Cell (CAC) conducted Karnataka TET which is categorized into two types of paper. Therefore, each written exam is held for a different level of teacher recruitment.
- Paper 1 Exam: Primary Stage. LPS teachers Class I-V
- Paper 2 Exam: Higher Primary Stag teachers Class VI-VIII
Karnataka TET 2020 Application Form
- Currently, the submission of application form is not open yet. As soon as, we have the information regarding the TET Application we will update here. However, you must know how to apply TET application form online.
- Before you apply for the Karnataka TET you must read the KARTET Notification very carefully. The details TET exam eligibility is given there along with the guideline of application form submission online.
KAR TET Eligibility 2020:
There is no age limit to appear for KARTET exam
- For Class I-V (Paper – I): PUC/ Sr Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed /4th-year B.El.Ed/ 2- year D.Ed (Special Education).
- For Class VI-VIII (Paper – II): B.A / B.Sc Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR 10+2 with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4– year Bachelor in Elementary Education(B.El.Ed)/B.A.Ed /B.Sc.Ed/B.Ed. (Special Education).
- For Classes I – VIII (Paper – I & II): If you are fit(eligible) for Paper II then you are automatically eligible for both Papers.
KAR TET Syllabus 2020
- The details of Karnataka TET 2020 examination Syllabus (for Paper I, Paper II) is designed by the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC). The expert of the CAC released the syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2. Therefore, you can view the detailed syllabus of KARTET on the following link: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- The Karnataka TET 2020 examination will consist of a total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four options. Each question carries one mark. There will be four alternatives out of which one will be the correct answer.
- The total number of MCQs marks for each paper is 150. There shall be no negative marking. Duration of examination: Two-and-a-half hours.
Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2020
- The Hall Ticket of KAR TET is officially referred to “Admission Card”. In general, the admission card is available approx 15days from the date of examination. The candidates may download their KARTET 2020 admission card from department website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in from a given date mentioned in Karnataka TET 2020 notification.
- All the candidate must bring the Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2020 at the examination centre. The authority will not permit you to sit for the examination unless you have the valid admission card.
Karnataka TET Answer Key 2020
- In general, the Karnataka TET Answer key for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is published online. If you are searching answer keys then you should know the KARTET Answer Key 2020 will be published just after the examination date. However, the publication of the answer key may take 20 days.
- All the KARTET Answers Keys are uploaded at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Therefore, all candidates can download TET answer keys in PDF format.
Karnataka TET Result 2020
- The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test result is very important to qualify for the appointment of teachers in Karnataka state. According to the KARTET 2020 notification, “if you scored minimum 60% marks, then you will be treated as “Qualified” else you can re-attempt the TET exam until you qualify the test successfully.
- However, the Karnataka government will issue a certificate to only qualified candidates. This certificate is valid for seven years. Hence, you may apply for teaching jobs for next seven years without re-appearing in Karnataka TET exam.
Last Updated on