First of all, TNTET refers to Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. Furthermore, it is a written examination conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu under professional body named Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai. Therefore, the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2019 notification published on 28.02.2019 under Notification No. 8 /2019. As a result, Applications are invited only through online mode for Teacher Eligibility Test, Paper I and Paper II for the year 2019 from the eligible candidates in Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) 2019
As a matter of fact, every year the Govt. of Tamilnadu found a number of vacancies in govt. primary schools. Consequently, TRB comes and conducted TNTET exam for the selection of teachers in lower primary and intermediate primary level. Any candidates who intend to be a teacher they must appear in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test and clear the exam successfully.
TN TET Admit Card 2019
Who conducted the TET exam in Tamilnadu?
Accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE, Tamilnadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) is conducted by the Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), Chennai.
As per G.O.(Ms)No.149, School Education (TRB) Department dated 20.07.2018, TET qualified candidates have to appear for a separate competitive examination related to recruitment.
|Date of Notification||28th February 2019|
|Online Application Start||15th March 2019|
|Last date of online Application||5th April 2019|
|Hall Tickets Download Date||Available Now|
|Date of Written Examination-Paper I||08.06.2019|
|Date of Written Examination-Paper-II||09.06.2019|
|Date of Result publication||Yet to come!|
Exam Date 2019
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2019 Notification was issued on 28.02.2019 vide No.08/2019. Now, Teachers Recruitment Board decided to announce the examination date as detailed below:-
Date and Time of Written Examination: (IST) DD/MM/YYY
- Paper I – 08.06.2019 (Saturday 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Paper II – 09.06.2019 (Sunday 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
Application Form – How to Apply?
Before you go for the application form submission online, all candidates must go through the TNTET Notification 2019 and read the notification very carefully. The online application can be submitted up to 05.04.2019 till 05.00 PM after which the link gets disabled.
- First: Log on to CTET official website trb.tn.nic.in
- Second: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same. Use a separate application for Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Third: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration No./Application No.
- Forth: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- Fifth: Pay Examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
- Finally: Print Confirmation page for the record and future reference.
The new revised TNTET 2019 fees as given below. Only Online payment mode is available. No Offline mode of payment like Draft / Postal order is NOT available.
- For SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 250/-
- For other candidates fee is Rs. 500/-
Note: The candidates, who want to appear for both Paper-I and Paper-II, should pay separately for both.
TNTET 2019 Exam Date
- The date, time and center for the Written Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website.
- Examination will be held in all districts. Candidates should appear for the Examination at their own expenses. The Board reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the candidates for administrative reasons.
- Candidates who have secured 60% and above in the TNTET (Paper-I/ Paper-II) Examination will be issued with TNTET (Paper-I/ Paper-II) Pass Certificate.
- However, relaxation of 5% marks will be given to BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC, SC, SC(A), ST and Person with Disability Candidates.
- Validity: TET Certificate will be valid for 7 (seven) years.
GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT BOARD
4th Floor, EVK Sampath Maaligai, DPI Campus, College Road,
Chennai – 600 006.
Last Updated on