Hurry! you only 20 days to apply in TNTET 2019. If you want to be a primary teacher in Tamil Nadu government primary school? Then do not waste your time and apply for the TNTET 2019 online application form. The online application form will start from 15th March 2019 and the last date to apply 5th April 2019. However, the online application can be submitted up to 05.04.2019 till 05.00 PM after which the link gets disabled.
TNTET Application Form 2019 Online
The applicants must check their eligibility before applying TNTET 2019 online. Therefore, candidates should be personally responsible in case they are not eligible to apply as per the TET eligibility criteria. However, if any candidate has been allowed to appear for Tamil Nadu TET, it does not imply that the TNTET eligibility of the candidate has been verified.
Fees and Online Payment
- For SC, SCA, ST, and Person with Disability Candidates, the examination fee is Rs. 250/-
- For other candidates Rs. 500/-.
- Online payment to be made only through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card).
- There is NO Offline mode of payment such as Demand Draft or Cash.
TNTET 2019 Apply Now @trb.tn.nic.in
Updates: Online Application form submission is live now. Last date for submission of online Application 05.04.2019.
- a) Candidates should apply only through online mode in the TRB website www.trb.tn.nic.in
- b) The candidates, who want to appear for both Paper-I and Paper-II,
should pay separately for both. Use a separate application for Paper-I and Paper-II.
- c) Candidates should ensure that they have their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG /PNG format of size 20-60 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG/PNG format of size 10-30 kB) separately. The online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
- d) A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active till the declaration of TNTET result 2019.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including the name of the candidate, paper applied, communal category, date of birth, address and all other fields will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
TRB Help Line No
044 – 28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134 (Timing 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM Monday to Saturday)
Candidates are warned that they should not furnish the particulars that are false or suppress any material information while filling in the application form. Candidates are also warned that they should in no case attempt to alter or otherwise tamper with any entry in a document or submit details based on the tampered/ fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or any
the discrepancy, in filling answer sheet, it will not be evaluated.
Last Updated on