Tripura TET 2019 Apply Online: The Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application form will be stated from30th of April 2019. Therefore, the applicants for Paper 1 and Paper 2 may apply T-TET on or before 20th June 2019. However, there will be a separate application form for Paper 1 and Paper 2. Before apply candidates should select the appropriate application form then apply it online. Moreover, the Paper 1 application form is for the lower primary teacher (Class I to V). On the other hand, Paper 2 application is for the upper primary teacher (Class VI to VIII).
Tripura TET 2019 Apply Online
- First for. before apply online for T-TET examination. it is highly recommended to go through the instruction of Tripura TET 2019 notification.
- In addition, candidates must read the T-TET Prospectus-cum-Instructions for eligibility criteria, fee payment, and other terms and conditions.
- If you have found yourself that, you fulfill the conditions of eligibility as laid down in the respective Prospectus cum Instructions and other notifications then you must apply online.
Important Date for Application Form
- Notification Date 01.03.2019
- Start Submission of Online Application Paper 1 and Paper 2 is 30/04/2019
- The last date of application form submission is 20/06/2019 up to 4:00 PM.
- Last Date of Payment of Fees 05/07/2019
How to apply Online Tripura TET 2019?
Before you apply online, you must prepare the following things for an online application form.
- Recent Passport Size Photo: Scanned your latest passport size photograph (Size: Greater than 4 KB less than 100 KB).
- Your full signature: Scanned image of your full signature (Size: 1 K.B to 20 KB). Images should be in JPEG format only.
- Active mobile phone number and a valid e-mail ID.
Online Application can be submitted by logging on to the official website of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Follow the steps given below:
- Log on to TRBT official website at www.trb.tripura.gov.in. Click on the link “TET apply online”.
- Now Registration Form will come. Enter the information and create a profile. After registration, you must note down the registration number. Because your registration number will be your “UserID”.
- After registration, the first-time login can be done by using your date of birth as the password in DD-MM-YYYY format.
- Click on “T-TET Paper-I 2019″ or “T-TET Paper-II 2019″ to apply.
- Now enter all required information before finalization of the form. Once the form is finalized no further editing can be done.
- Now candidate should download system generated challan. With the help of this Challan, the candidate must deposit fees in any Branch of State Bank of India.
- After that candidate must submit payment details into the link as provided in the Login portal.
Last Updated on