UPTET 2020 Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UP Super TET): The Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) is conducted in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Hence, it is known as the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET). As a matter of fact, the RTE Act 2009 directs the -Uttar Pradesh State to ensure the quality requirement for the recruitment of teachers from the lower primary stage to upper primary Stage.
We(Super TET) updated daily news on UPTET 2020. Any person in UP recruited as a teacher in a government school must go through the UPTET successfully. Therefore, UP Super TET 2020 will helps to check the ability to meet the challenges of teaching at all levels of schooling.
In addition, the main objective of the UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) to conducted UPTET 2020 is to assess the quality of teacher candidates for Lower Primar (Class I to Class V) teacher and Upper primary (VI to Class VIII) teacher.
UPTET 2020 Online Registration
The Govt. of UP has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) to theUPBasicEduBoard (in Hindi बेसिक शिक्षा परिषद उत्तर प्रदेश) is also known as UP Super TET. However, it is a national level standard and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process in various government schools in UP state.
In General, the UP Basic Education Board TET 2020 Notification is going release soon. After the born of UPTET, the education board conducted the examination for the third time. You may also check out other TET 2020 Notification alert.
- Name: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test
- Abbreviate: UP-TET or UPTET
- Administrative Body: UPBasicEduBoard
- Exam Type: Teachers Recuirment
- Post Name: Lower primary and Upper primary
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Date of Notification: September 18, 2019
- Application Starts: December 18, 2019
- Admission Card Available on February 2020
- Date of Examinations: March 2020
- TET Result date: by 25th July (Expected)
- TET Next Exam Date: May 2021(Tentative)
Type of UPTET 2020 Exam
The UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board) conducted UP Super TET which is categorized into two types of paper. Therefore, each written exam is held for a different level of primary teacher recruitment in Uttar Pradesh state.
- UPTET Paper 1 Exam: Primary Stage Teacher i.e. Class I-V
- UPTET Paper 2 Exam: Upper Primary Teacher i.e.Class VI-VIII
UPTET 2020 Eligibility
The applicant must be between 18 Years and 35 Years, the minimum educational qualification for paper 1 and paper 2 is given below.
- For Class I-V (Paper – I): Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks from recognized university & 2 years Diploma (D.Ed) from N.C.T.E/ Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR D.El.Ed /NTT/ Special B.T.C.
- For Class I-V (Paper – I): Bachelor’s degree & B.T.C from National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) approved institute OR B.Ed/ B.Ed Special Education/ B.A/ B.S.C.Ed/ B.A.Ed/B.El.Ed
Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
Relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks in minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be permitted to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
UPTET 2020 Syllabus and Pattern
The details of UPTET 2020 Syllabus (for Paper 1, Paper 2) is designed by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board The expert of the UPBSE has released the syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2. Therefore, you can view the detailed syllabus ofUPTET.
- The UPTET 2020 Paper 1 and Paper 2 Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct.
- Each paper in UPTET will be of two and a half hour duration and a total of 150 questions will be asked. Each question will be of one mark. However, there will be no negative marking on the wrong answers in UPTET.
- Note —A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (class I to V VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the UPTET papers ( Paper I and Paper Il).
- All the questions will be asked in two languages (Hindi and English). The first language will be Hindi and the second language will be English or Urdu or Sanskrit.
UPTET 2020 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of UPTET is officially referred to as “Hall Ticket“. In general, the UPTET 2020 admit card is available just before 15days from the date of written test examination.
- Whenever the UPTET Admit Card is available, the candidates may download their UPTET 2020 Admit Card using Registration Number from department website. On an important note, you must check the UPTET admit card very carefully, if you found any incorrect information then you must contact with the UPBasicEduBoard helpline number.
- As a result, all the UPTET 2020 candidate must bring their Admit Card at the examination center. The UPBasicEduBoard authority will not permit you to sit for the examination unless you have the valid admit card.
UPTET Answer Key 2020
- In general, the UP Super TET Answer key for Paper 1 and Paper 2 is published online. If you are searching UP TET answer keys then you should know the UPTET Answer Key 2019 will be published just after the examination date. However, the publication of the answer key may take 30 days.
- All the UPTET Answers Keys 2020 is likely to be uploaded at UPBasicEduBoard. Therefore, all candidates can download TET answer keys in PDF format.
UPTET Result 2020
- The Super Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. UPTET result is very important to qualify for the appointment of teachers in Uttar Pradesh state. According to the UPTET 2020 notification, “if you scored minimum 60% marks, then you will be treated as “Qualified” else you can re-attempt the TET exam until you qualify the Uttar Pradesh TET successfully.
- However, the Uttar Pradesh government will issue a certificate to only qualified candidates. This certificate is valid for seven years. Hence, you may apply for teaching jobs for next seven years without re-appearing in UPTET exam.
Last Updated on